How to use Crypto Stamp as a service in your application?
I created an API for developers to integrate Crypto Stamp with their application. The Mobile App for Crypto Stamp is one such example which I have implemented. The application takes photos on phones and submits their hashes to this Crypto Stamp website.
You need to make an HTTP GET request to the URL http://cryptostamp.net/query.php with the argument hashes that contains hashes in a JSON encoded list which looks like:
http://cryptostamp.net/query.php?hashes=["(hash 1 value)", "(hash 2 value)", ... ]
Here is an example, which you can try to visit:
The response to that example is a JSON encoded response. Each outer map in the response will map the queried hash to results for that hash. The results for that hash are a map of properties for the hash to values for those properties, some are missing for hashes not secured yet:
- "submitted time": has the first time submitted to Crypto Stamp
- "secured": either "true" or "false" for whether the hash has been secured yet
- "secured time": has the time secured in the Bitcoin blockchain
- "addr": secured Bitcoin address
- "csp": hexadecimal version of the .csp file used for decentralized proof
See csp file format for details and example code for how to check a stamp in a decentralized manner.